Specialist Support Sessions
Autism is a lifelong condition that can manifest itself in many different ways, often impacting on home life or in school.
Your child may not have a diagnosis but may still display autistic traits that can be managed with specialist strategies which will greatly improve their home & school experience.
Our relaxed and confidential support sessions can help you navigate through the various traits often attributed to the ‘autism’ title.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: THESE WORKSHOPS WILL BE ONLINE GROUP EVENTS USING ZOOM. YOU WILL NEED AN INTERNET ENABLED DEVICE WITH A CAMERA FACILITY
You can book ether a ‘one to one’ 30 minute session with one of our specialists or join one of our 40 minute discussion groups of 3 parents/carers + a specialist.
Our sessions will be divided into 7 defined subjects.
Challenging Behaviour & The Crisis Cycle
A 30 minute ‘one to one’ support session will cost
£32 + VAT per person
Please complete the form below to express your interest in any of the above sessions and one of our specialist will be in touch to organise convenient dates and times.
For the foreseeable future AuTC have switched entirely to working through the video conferencing platform Zoom and it is proving to be very successful in our sessions with pupils, students and parents so far.
You will need an internet connected device with a camera facility to take part.
We abide by ‘Zoom etiquette’ for all our sessions, as if people talk over each other it can be very difficult to hear anything.
- please put your hand up (or use the ‘wave’ reaction) when you want to join in the discussion, and wait for the specialist to ask you
- do use the ‘thumbs up’ reaction if you agree with a point that has been made
- If you have a question, please type it into the chat box and the specialist will answer at an appropriate point.
- If you need to talk to someone in your room (such as to sort out a child or whatever) please temporarily mute yourself beforehand!
- We are pretty relaxed about people coming and going, there is an option to turn off your video if you need to, in these times everyone has to be flexible.