IS YOUR CHILD ON THE SPECTRUM?
Autism is a lifelong condition that can manifest itself in many different ways, sometimes impacting on home life or in school. Your child may not have a diagnosis but may still display autistic traits that can be managed with specialist strategies which will greatly improve their home & school experience.
WHAT DOES AUTISM MEAN TO YOU? HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR FAMILY?
Join our set of five parent workshops where we will discuss and share strategies on various areas of autism.
The total cost for the series of workshops will be £96 + VAT per person
Social Understanding, Communication & Interaction (Theory of mind and emotions)
Interests and Information Processing (incl. transitions and change)
Please register your interest in these sessions by completing the form below.
You will need an internet connected device with a camera facility to take part.
We abide by ‘Zoom etiquette’ for all our sessions, as if people talk over each other it can be very difficult to hear anything.
- please put your hand up (or use the ‘wave’ reaction) when you want to join in the discussion, and wait for the specialist to ask you
- do use the ‘thumbs up’ reaction if you agree with a point that has been made
- If you have a question, please type it into the chat box and the specialist will answer at an appropriate point.
- If you need to talk to someone in your room (such as to sort out a child or whatever) please temporarily mute yourself beforehand!
- We are pretty relaxed about people coming and going, there is an option to turn off your video if you need to, in these times everyone has to be flexible.